NH Housing Program Update

The NH Housing Relief Program administered by Community Action Partnership of New Hampshire will stop accepting applications on December 18th. Without the extension of the CARES Act, the State of New Hampshire must close the programs by the end of this year. We encourage all households that need assistance to apply sooner than later.


December 18th will be the last day CAPNH will be able to accept applications via the online portal or by mail. Any outstanding applications should contact your local CAP agency to determine what documents are outstanding to certify the application for the program. 

CAPNH is only allowed to pay for services up until December 30th.